We are looking for a Project Support Engineer who will work in Wartsila Marine Power Ship Electrification Solutions (SES) in our team located in Busan, Korea.
As a Project Support Engineer within SES, you will get involved a variety of integrated electrical systems including shaft generator systems, battery hybrid and full electric solutions to newbuild segments. You will belong to the project team through all stages from engineering design to delivery and commissioning of a project in the global maritime market.
In this role you will be reporting to the local Manager whilst technically this new position will be closely working with the local field service engineers and engineering teams in Germany, Norway and China within SES.
▣ 채용인원: O명
▣ 주요업무 :
As a Project Support Engineer you will follow Wartsila package integrated projects which include shaft generator project, marine electric systems, complicated electric propulsion project, integrated hybrid/battery systems project execution in Korea and other Asia shipbuilding countries, with the focus on these responsibilities:
• Provide the 1st level technical support for field service engineers.
- Provide standard answers to commonly recurring technical questions from field service engineers as a first point of contact.
- Assist with FS engineers by getting support from internal engineering team or sub suppliers.
- Collaborate with FS engineers and development team to perform troubleshooting for software related issues.
- Attend sea trial for the 1st vessel of series project to support field service engineer if required.
• Plan and manage the commissioning tasks.
- Prepare and finalize the commissioning plan and time schedules.
- Manage commissioning activities to be finalized within a contracted man/days budget.
- Attend internal/external commissioning kick-off meetings and organize commissioning start-up with FS coordinators.
- Monitor commissioning progress and ensure commissioning documents and tests procedures are followed during commissioning stages.
- Contribute to follow up with missing and wrong deliveries for installations and commissioning.
• B.Sc./MSc.in Electric and Automation Engineering
• Min. 3 years of experiences in Marine Power Electric System or Marine Control Systems
• Excellent communication skills in Korean and English, both verbal and written
• Willingness to travel and be onboard vessel for clarifying technical issues and supporting field service engineers onsite.
• Willingness to do the self-improvement, share skills & expertise and learn new technologies.
• A collaborative solution-focused approach and strong teamwork spirit
· 영문 이력서와 영문 커버레터
· 국문 이력서와 국문 자기소개서
· 양식은 자유
· 홈페이지 지원 : https://careers.wartsila.com/job-invite/39283/
· 주의사항: 수집하지 않는 정보가 기재되어있는 경우, 지원서가 반려될 수 있습니다
- 개인정보보호법에 따라 주민등록번호대신 생년월일만 수집합니다.
- 채용절차의 공정화에 관한 법률에 따라 신체적 조건(키, 체중 등), 출신지역, 혼인여부, 재산, 직계 존비속 및 형제 자매의 학력, 직업 재산에 대한 정보는 수집하지 않습니다.